Why yes, this is the place I would go to to get my smashes repaired.
- A Sydney Anthology A unique take on Sydney history, profiling the city through art and literature.
- Batman and Me My feature documentary about an obsessive Batman collector.
- Dictionary of Sydney An invaluable research resource. Pretty sure I’m a contributor there now.
- Fab Sydney Flashbacks Sydney’s modern urban history traced through media. Recommended.
- Mirror Sydney It’s Vanessa Berry’s town, we’re just living in it.
- ShhSydney Finding beauty in the abandoned since ’13
- The Old Parramattan For those who want to experience Parramatta in the old, OLD days…
- Trove The NLA’s amazing archive of old print.
- VOSSSTRASSEDOTCOM A fascinating travelogue of post-war Berlin. Witty, educational, and damn thorough.
- Wayning Interests My other blog.
Si I am not the only one who loves the old and the ( nearly ) derelict !
Just wish the graffiti had a bit more grunt to it .
When I see places like this, I want to get in an renovate it and restore it to a livable state. The problem is property prices are so outrageous that I couldn’t afford a shit hole like that if it were on the market.
This is still here, still derelict, still scary.