I’m not sure why, but I have a funny feeling this is no longer a pet shop.
- A Sydney Anthology A unique take on Sydney history, profiling the city through art and literature.
- Batman and Me My feature documentary about an obsessive Batman collector.
- Dictionary of Sydney An invaluable research resource. Pretty sure I’m a contributor there now.
- Fab Sydney Flashbacks Sydney’s modern urban history traced through media. Recommended.
- Mirror Sydney It’s Vanessa Berry’s town, we’re just living in it.
- ShhSydney Finding beauty in the abandoned since ’13
- The Old Parramattan For those who want to experience Parramatta in the old, OLD days…
- Trove The NLA’s amazing archive of old print.
- VOSSSTRASSEDOTCOM A fascinating travelogue of post-war Berlin. Witty, educational, and damn thorough.
- Wayning Interests My other blog.
I used to live a couple of streets away from this shop. I would walk past it every day going to and from school. I once bought a pet mouse, gold fish and also a blue budgie from here. In the backyard they had a ferocious dog that would bark every time someone walked past.